Monday, April 19, 2010

once a upon a time...

so it's been a long time...i din update my blog...so NICOLE SIM always remind me to update..now i update something la...lolx...

but actually i have nothing to blog about lo...coz now monday to friday..is my 9-5 working days..lolx...kind of bored..but still can handle it..i'm quite satisfied my job except the salary...err...gonna ask 4 a raise soon...=)so so so..last nite i yc with the getting fatter n fatter son MARTIN..the sleepy NICOLE..the still blur as usual KEIT..n long time no c de XIANG in Station 1...haha..xD..well...we chat a lot...



tell u wat..nicole n keit still been glued by UHU gam as usual...luckily not much PDA..hahahaa..xD..if she read this..she'll shot me kao kao soon...=.=...MARTIN ah...too fat la..nearly obess lo...=.=..like a boss...n u so OWE me a PRESENT....ish ish ish..=.=...slam u..xD...Xiang le...nothing much la...dun be so sad la...u still young ma...can find another one geh... be tough..=)



well..of coz my bibi oso got join la...both of them means MARTIN n JACKY is a very pass lecturer...so u 2 can register 4 it la har...xD...erm...seems like i had a lot CRAP here..if not i have nth to blog ma...lolx...so har...zao ju sin la har...xD


a few days ago..i did contact Rachel...ask something that can contact zi zhao so i can at least wish her on her birthday la...xD...erm..
mayb long time no c d gua..like have a gap between us..not much we can talked..xD...but is ok...we still frenz geh...=)



now i'll try to update my blog more often k...=)..at least i can promise on this...n ya gonna play my restaurant city la..bb...nitez..=)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates