Wednesday, June 2, 2010

what I want to write..

nothing about today...but one thing about work is...U will always wan to think what I want to eat for lunch today le...gosh...this question pop into my head all the time...=.=...Although ya Kuchai lama got a lot of choices..but everyday eat also sienz de ma...=.=

so..today just eat bread and donuts...no choice until like that...ish ish ish...erm...yesterday night not feeling well...coz eat wrong things make me a few trips to toilet...=.=....i won't ever go to the restaurant eat d...dirty man...==....

so this morning...2 women quarreling and nearly fighting..but it already start to push each other d...good show on the way..but is a pregnant women versus a not...lolx....damn lame one la...kind of complicated story....=.=...dun wan to talk about it la...=.=...kind of lame...erm... so so so...just now i damn hungry..so i take my early dinner...later sure got supper d de la..coz eat too early d...=)

nothing to write d la...haha..xD...continue my facebook sin...tomorrow update again la..bb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates