Thursday, May 27, 2010

my 20th birthday...

yup...my birthday..28-04-1990...already 20 years old lo....haha..xD...but that day quite simple celebration la...but oso special thanks to man choy 4 belanja me makan pizza hut for lunch geh..thank you so muck ya^^....so here are some photo with simple celebration de...=)



cutting...=)




the mango cake from Kings..=)..my favourite fruit cake o^^




blowing...and make a wish..=)



the full image...



at nite.celebrate with bibi...xD



a birthday kiss from him..=)




at gasoline..=)



another take...but can't see my face...=.=

finally want to thanks to my family and my baby...coz although is simple celebration but still quite memorial 4 me...really enjoy about it de..

upnext will update about day trip in pulau ketam...=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates