Monday, May 31, 2010

recently..

well...every Monday to Friday..even on Saturday...working lo... but on Saturday just half day la..not so cam geh...but actually i'm quite satisfied with my current job also geh.. erm...forward study?? next year lo...confirm d..still on choosing which course to study..but recently i found that english literature is very interesting but is hard to achieve a good result...that's what i heard from my frenz la...

erm...me and my bibi?? still de same lo...but this Saturday still dunno want to go where yet..hope tomorrow i can get my salary as well...suppose today but boss busy haven't sign yet...so terpaksa tomorrow lo...=.=...soon i'll get my new jacket..bag and clothes...will continue searching for everything that I want..haha..xD....

erm...gonna save some money also de...coz next year study...i got my extra money to use de...=)...later dunno will go out a not de ah...coz always last minute..=.=.....sudah biasa lo...=.=....so now a days...just work..sleep..eat...drink...lolx...

but for now I very hungry..gosh...waiting for dinner... ish ish ish...fast fast..want to eat..want to eat...=.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates