Saturday, September 11, 2010

form 6 gathering after a long time..



the attend one=me of coz...Jacky...of coz my bi which is same class with me oso...kuan hang the monitor...can't less...jobin...so MUST CALL onli come one!!...nicole as usual...Li mei n Kiah Yee it was so long long time din meet them d till last night...haha..xD

so we met at ho ho steamboat..din manage to took any photo thr..at 1st is hell a lot of ppl....2nd...all busy eating..but but but we manage to take photo of our 2nd round at little tree...so here it is...later i oso will upload n publish at fb ya^^...check it out!!





kuan hang...me...jobin...




li mei n me..




the loser...xD




another happy take..xD




before kiah yee went home..




c...li mei so serious...xD




kuan hang oso so serious lo...




now jobin pulak..xD




at last become loser oso ler...




me too....coz scare fall..xD




me n kiah yee...




again..haha..




3 boys..




4 gurlz...




gosh...a pair of gay...=.=




me n nicole..=)




candid 4 sure...




their noob pose...xD




me...nicole...kiah yee...li mei...




now she became loser pulak..xD




kiah yee so serious..xD




this 2 discovering..=.=




my cafe mocha..favorite..=)




honey milk...




3 gurlz...




so high lo...




all scare fall la...




gosh...i kiss a girl...haha..xD...keit dun jealous ya^^




bi....so wat dat la u...=.=




me n him...like this photo...=)



at last is my serious face pulak..xD

so so so...in the end of the night..we end up quite well...which means kind of enjoy la..

P.S: to NICOLE SIM..JOBIN KOW...KUAN HANG..LI MEI..KIAH YEE...MEI KEIT N RACHEL..check it out for the next gathering will held at november...karaoke session ya^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates