Monday, September 6, 2010

randomly...

so today...i randomly blog something that happen today of coz....n de....i bought a new perfume today...it was a PV collection...u gurlz should try it out seriously....it really suit almost all de gurlz...now i upload some photo to u 4 a view...




this is the winter collection...but now i have 2 of them...winter and summer...both r nice...so today i bought this..RM80 buy 1 free 1 bottle...so me n my colleague share lo...she has one and so do i...so...




and this is the whole Malaysia nice places in 5 books....so I'll keep this...next time my Bibi will bring me go to all those nice places...=)


I'm on the way to read this book..Marley & me...i had watched the movie d..it was very very very touching....erm....but is slightly different from book to movie lo...but both are nice...i almost finish study this book...I'll go to the next book soon...juz love to read..=)



c...I'm on my way...

so now a days I blog...but i dunno y...so I juz blog lo...n..
GOOD NITE EVERYBODY!!
SWEET DREAMZ..zzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates