Monday, February 22, 2010

CNY story continue...

初四

I went to genting with my bi..Daniel n oso Allan...erm...kind of suddenly decision...but later more worst..tell u wat happen later..now view some photo sin har...=)

so when i reached there...so coincidence got this seldom have the dragon dance..this one small a little la...
so when we watched this tat time..saw Desmond's gf...Kah Yan..if i'm din spell wrong..she's a sweet girl..=)
so the modern "dragon"..lolx...lame one..i noe..=.=


Daniel blur face n Jacky's girly attitude...=.=
another one..finally Daniel's smile face...lolx...
Allan n Daniel..=)




from short to tall...Allan..Daniel..Jacky...xD


Is me with de decor...=)
me n bi bi...^^



the decor..nice ba...i like this one o..=)



is me again..=)





me n the dragon decor...





the light decor...





n of coz..this is me n him...^^




candid..xD...i canna pulak...damn cold ah...beh tahan...c the photo oso not so clear..=.=



from left to right..Daniel..Kah Yan..Allan...n i dunno who..lolx..
so later then b4 we gonna back..coz i'm quite tired d actually..but they make decision..just like choosing the husband n wife..not i complain or wat..juz i'm not really into very slow decision..if is not a a big deal..lolx..so finally home..but i'm a little sick..cam..=.=...too cold..
so until here 1st ah...tmr will blog again my CNY journey...lolx..
so have a nice day..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates