Tuesday, February 9, 2010

frustration..

tell u what..sometimes i'm really hate my mum so much...always treat me so unfair...but treat his sons like prince like tat...hate it...=.=...gosh...today morning she's like eat wrong medicine...n suddenly put a bomb towards me....ish ish ish ish....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

yes....this morning i had this kind of feeling...ish ish ish.....=.=...

so tat day intern is kind of weird....mayb gonna wait 4 de second intern la...coz is not de manager intern me..so dunno la...actually i plan my work after de CNY one week de..but since de canna sack make not up not down like tat..lolx..i oso dunno how...so dunno la...coz now quite hard to find a job oso...if wan to based on my requirement n so on...=.=...

haiz..wat to do...slowly find lo...the thing i can do is....gosh...once morning oso no mood d....=.=...

is ok la...later nite gonna shop wf my frenz at kuchai thr...those shopalholic sure noe whr is it geh...=)...

so bye peeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates