Tuesday, February 23, 2010

continuous...

初七
so the day.. I went to 大包 house with my bi bi...so is a little sienz actually...but the food seriously..is quite nice...so wasted that the people dun eat it..=.=..juz a few photos..

so of coz...CNY...wat we do..is gambling lo...lolx..
while they playing...my bi bi eat snacks enjoy the moment..
初八

so morning I went to my Wilson's house a.k.a. my so-younger-than-me-uncle to celebrate Ashley birthday cum open house at PJ...so ya..a lot of food there...din other from outside..all cooked by themselves.. nice o^^..so anyway I wish my cute Ashley happy belated 1 year old birthday lo...hope u faster faster noe how to walk ya^^








haha..this one can reuse 4 de next whoever birthday use lo...xD












the people...












the birthday girl..Ashley..cute le..xD












haha...so ong la..xD












her daddy n mummy..=)












the sweet family..=)..全家福 la..












from left to right..yan yan..hei hei..ashley n Cynthia..












haha...the children photo...xD












the birthday cake...black forest..=)












the food...












from left to right...William..Wilson...Ashley n Cynthia..haha..i like this photo..












she prepare to dance her own way..xD










haha...she noe how to shake her butt ok...damn cute de la..xD

so after the birthday party..I went to Jacky's po po place there pray geh...n then and up the 2nd day... I sick d..lolx... until now...no fever..but have sore throat..cough n a lil flu...ish ish ish...

so tmr peeps..i'm gonna take my result tomorrow lo...haiz...hope all pass can liao..lolx..

take care..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates